Meal- Prep Service
Do you find yourself too busy to eat healthy or are you running out of healthy meal ideas?
I want to help you!
5 family sized meals
(4-5 servings each)
10 family sized meals
(7 recipes chosen, 3 doubled for a total of 10)
Custom meals chosen by client
Minimum 2.5 hours
What To Expect
1. A set date will be chosen that works for both you and Samantha as your cooking day. You do not need to be home on the chosen date.
2. You will receive an email with the monthly recipes to choose from, if choosing option #1 or #2.
3. A grocery list will be emailed to you to ensure you have all ingredients necessary for your cooking day. Should you require grocery pick up, a $50 flat fee will be applied to your invoice.
4. Samantha will arrive at your home morning of at an agreed upon time and start cooking all of the amazing meals for you!
5. Once done, your kitchen will be clean and you will have a fridge and freezer full of delicious meals.
What Do I Need To Do?
1. A clean kitchen space is required upon arrival.
2. Sinks will need to be empty, dishwasher will need to be empty, dish towels, cloths and dish soap will need to be available.
3. Garbage, recycling and compost bins will need to be accessible.
4. You will be required to have all ingredients from the list provided or for custom meals. It is not necessary but very helpful if all dry/pantry ingredients are pulled out and placed on a counter or table for efficiency.
5. You will need room to store all meals in a fridge/freezer as well as containers.
6. A disinfecting spray and paper towel will be needed at the end of the day for clean up.
Deposit & Cancellation Policy
There is a $100 deposit for first time clients.
Cancellations 7 days prior to your scheduled date have no fee, 4 days before is $50 and less than 48 hours is $100. Exceptions are made if there is an emergency or someone in your household is sick.