COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
My clients safety is of the utmost importance to me, as well as keeping myself and my family safe during these times. Please take a few moments to review the plan and procedures put in place to ensure this happens.
If any of the following points apply to you or your family, please inform me as soon as possible and I would be more than happy to re-schedule your date.
1. If you or anyone in your household is feeling unwell for any reason.
2. If you or anyone in your household have new symptoms (runny nose, sore throat, cough, fever, body aches, loss of taste or smell, stomach ache, diarrhea, shortness of breath)
3. If you choose to have anyone in your home other than your immediate household family (parents, children and/or grandparents who reside in the home) during my time in your home.
4. If you or anyone in your household are awaiting test results.
5. If you or anyone in your household are isolating due to potential exposure.
6. If you or anyone in your family are quarantining due to a positive result.
Please see below on how I will ensure the safety of you and your family.
1. A mask will always be worn when in your home.
2. Hands will be washed upon arrival, multiple times during my time in your home as well as upon departure.
3. All touched surfaces and counter tops will be disinfected and wiped down at the end of the day.
4. If I have been exposed from other clients, my family or have been notified by Fraser Health of an exposure, I will immediately inform you and your family.
5. I will remain 6+ feet away from you and any family members. I ask that you also do the same and remain 6+ feet away from me during my time in your home.